- Q: Wii won't open page, how do I open it?
- A: Start up the Wii, start the Internet Channel, and enter the IP address of your Wiideo Center computer, followed by :8080/index.jsp Example: 192.168.0.3:8080/index.jsp
- Connect the Wii to the Wiideo Center computer via wireless or wired Ethernet onto the same LAN
- Verify the IP address of the Wiideo Center computer
- Verify the firewall on the Wiideo Center computer allows port 8080 traffic through
- Verify the Wiideo Center application is running
- Q: Is it possible to change chapter lenght?
- A: use a different profile. Low profiles usually have longer chapters
- Q: How can I modify model.java and compile it? what to set for classpath?
- A: its best to use eclipse for this and download the current source from sourceforge-cvs
Q: Couldn't you add the "this.segmentDuration" value as a parameter for the "costum profile" instead to fix it in the program?
I use eclipse and i download the CVS from repository, but when i modify a .java and i try to build it e always get many errors regarding something cannot be resolved, as platform, FileLocator ecc.. did i forgot something? or do I need plugins?
Q: How to use the CVS with Eclipse? something to configure? other way to compile it?